[squid-users] Squid+IWSS HTTPS header problem.

From: Juan Pablo Calomino <calominojp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:05:56 -0300 (ART)

Hello all,
I'm having a problem with Squid, and I hope one of you
could help me.

 My config is as follows:

 Squid (integrated with Websense) listening at 8080
port, with a proxy parent.
 IWSS as the proxy parent, listening at 3129 port,
 connected to internet. (Squid and IWSS are in the
same host).
 Checkpoint FW.

 [ Squid => IWSS ] => FW => Internet.

 I have issues ONLY when browsing HTTPS.

 The problem I have is that my FW rejects all packets
 from my Proxy Server, indicating that its header
 contains illegal characters.

 This just happens when I browse through Squid. If I
 browse through IWSS I don't have problems.

 If I connect Squid directly to my FW, it happens the
 same.

 I have disabled all inspection on headers and it
 still
 rejects it, because by default, my FW won't accept
 any packets that do not follow RFC's.

 What is Squid doing to HTTPS connections?

 Thank you very much.
 Juan Pablo.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).