Re: [squid-users] Squid+IWSS HTTPS header problem.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:19:49 +0800

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007, Juan Pablo Calomino wrote:

> I have disabled all inspection on headers and it
> still
> rejects it, because by default, my FW won't accept
> any packets that do not follow RFC's.
>
> What is Squid doing to HTTPS connections?

Only you can answer this - you'll have to take a packet dump of the
HTTPS session so that someone has at least a shot at answering.

What firewall, btw? I remember the "strict TCP" checking in the Lucent
Brick firewall would drop a lot of arbitrary traffic without any
actual pattern.. none of us could figure out why but it was definitely
a known issue.

Adrian