Re: [squid-users] Squid+IWSS HTTPS header problem.

From: Juan Pablo Calomino <calominojp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:24:17 -0300 (ART)

--- Adrian Chadd <adrian@creative.net.au> escribió:

> On Tue, Jan 23, 2007, Juan Pablo Calomino wrote:
>
> > I have disabled all inspection on headers and it
> > still
> > rejects it, because by default, my FW won't
> accept
> > any packets that do not follow RFC's.
> >
> > What is Squid doing to HTTPS connections?
>
> Only you can answer this - you'll have to take a
> packet dump of the
> HTTPS session so that someone has at least a shot at
> answering.
>
> What firewall, btw? I remember the "strict TCP"
> checking in the Lucent
> Brick firewall would drop a lot of arbitrary traffic
> without any
> actual pattern.. none of us could figure out why but
> it was definitely
> a known issue.
>

> Adrian

I'm seeing something strange.

I tail -f access.log|boston, and then i open a browser
and enter "https://www.bankboston.com.ar", I hit
enter, and nothing happens in the tail.

Only when I click the "Stop" button, I see:
1169582605.993 8860 xx.xx.xx.xx TCP_MISS/000 95
CONNECT www.bankboston.com.ar:443 -
FIRST_UP_PARENT/127.0.0.1 -

Why can this be?

Thanks,