Re: [squid-users] squid.conf bug?

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:22:31 -0200 (BRST)

Adrian Chadd disse na ultima mensagem:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007, Michel Santos wrote:
>>
>> Emilio Casbas disse na ultima mensagem:
>> > I don't think is a bug,
>> > from the squid.conf.default
>> >
>> > ---------------------------------
>> > Lines beginning with an hash (#) character are comments.
>> > ---------------------------------
>> >
>> > You can have a more clear way to achieve this,
>> >
>> > debug_options ALL,1
>> > #debug_options ALL,1 6,3 20,3 28,3 32,3 47,3 51,3 79,3 81,3
>> >

>> we know that all do we
>>
>> but I will NOT comment out the debug_options line but some options
>>
>> normally you can tab and # and anything after is a comment
>> this pattern does not work in debug_options
>
> Weird! Well, if someone submits a patch I'll commit it. :)

well well

seems debug_option is an eol type and read by xstrdup so anything goes in
here ... even icecream,00 and bitch,69 - I am not sure what squid does
with both because neither the bitch nor the icecream are logged at the end
:) still good right, who knows what nasty stuff they do each other

for some used to hack squid source an easy thing or not? I am not sure if
I find the time to figure it all out

Michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.