[squid-users] WCCP issue

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:40:05 +0800

Dear all,

After running for more than 1 year, our proxy cannot serve normally all
request to hotmail.com (only, Yahoo mail is OK). Our proxy is running Squid
2.5S14 with WCCPv1 (WCCP module version 1.7). We tried to upgrade to 2.6S9
but we got same result.

If we run the proxy as non-transparent or run as transparent by using "route
map" the request to hotmail.com can be served normally. Problem was always
happen with WCCP.

Would you tell me what I should do to solve the problem? I prefer to use
WCCP instead of "route map" that consume more CPU resource and create
problem when our proxy dies.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Thx & Rgds,

Awie