Re: [squid-users] WCCP issue

From: Bryan Shoebottom <bshoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:33:03 -0500

Awie,

I had a similar problem with only a couple sites, specifically mail ones
like hotmail, gmail, etc. I found a lot of documentation to work with
the redirect rule in the firewall on the squid server but this didn't
make a difference. I finally compiled in WCCPv2 support (into the 2.5S
code at the time), and all my problems went away! I am currently using
2.6S9 on one server and 2.6S4 on another with --enable-wccpv2 and have
had no complaints.
Hope this helps.

--
Thanks,