Re: [squid-users] WCCP issue

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:24:33 +0800

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will do your suggest but I want to make sure
before I do the job. Please correct me.

1. I will compile new version of Squid (ie. 2.6S9) with "--enable-wccpv2"
option
2. Change the squid.conf to match the setting parameter of new Squid version
3. Change the Cisco Router WCCP from version 1 to version 2.
4. Keep the current Linux kernel 2.4.34 that support WCCPv2
5. Keep the current ip_wccp.o (version 1.7) that already support WCCPv2

Please advise

Thx & Rgds,

Awie