Re: [squid-users] dstdomain/port acl question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:13:46 +0100

tor 2007-02-01 klockan 16:26 -0500 skrev Chris Nighswonger:
> The following is my setup to handle the direct connections:
>
> acl streamserver dstdomain .streamserver.com
> acl streamport 1234
> http_access deny streamserver streamport
> deny_info http://192.168.0.x:8000/mountpt streamserver streamport

Where is this in relation to your other http_access rules?

And what is said in access.log?

But for this task of directing users to a local mirror even if they
request the original Internet address I'd recommend you to use a url
rewriter. This way you can get the local mirror completely transparent
to your users, not even knowing they access the local mirror.