Re: [squid-users] Troubles with cachemgr.cgi

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:08:53 +0100

tor 2007-02-01 klockan 09:28 -0900 skrev Chris Robertson:

> Testing would indicate otherwise. At least when using Squid 2.5 and the
> keyword "all". Using any other name (or none) allowed me to log in
> (despite an error appearing in cache.log), but stated authentication was
> required when I clicked any links in the cachemgr menu. Here's a
> cache.log snippet:

Works for me.. Tested with cachemgr.cgi from both 2.3.STABLE1 (what i
had on my web server) and current 2.6 sources.

Which version of cachemgr.cgi are you using? Shown at the footer of
every page including the login page..

The only known limitation is that things will get a bit confused if you
use | in the login or password.. and also it's a bit hard to get to
entries protected by another password if the menu is password protected.