Re: [squid-users] Multipule Logs

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 12:13:18 +0100

Yes,

see for the logformat directive,
for a quick example you want to achieve;

logformat firstdomain %>a %ui %un [%tl] "%rm %ru HTTP/%rv" %Hs %<st
"%{Referer}>h" "%{User-Agent}>h %{Cookie}>h" %Ss:%Sh
acl logunav dstdomain firstdomain

logformat seconddomain %>a %ui %un [%tl] "%rm %ru HTTP/%rv" %Hs %<st
"%{Referer}>h" "%{User-Agent}>h %{Cookie}>h" %Ss:%Sh
acl logunav dstdomain seconddomain

Note, the Referer, User-Agent and Cookie headers are from my custom
configuration, so they won't be needed to achive your goal.

Emilio C.