[squid-users] Digest Auth pass through possible with squid?

From: Peter Olsson <pol@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 01:38:25 +0100 (SNT)

Is Digest Auth pass through possible with squid 2.5, 2.6 or 3.0?
If possible, how do I configure it?

We haven't upgraded to 2.6 yet, but all I find is that
NTLM Auth pass through is supported with 2.6, I find nothing
about Digest Auth pass through. I have googled and searched
the FAQ. I'm sure this question must have been raised before,
I apologize in advance for not having found the answer.

Thanks!

--
Peter Olsson                    pol@leissner.se