[squid-users] refresh_pattern

From: Miguel Cruz <toky.cruz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:33:04 -0500

Hello,

I need to have 2 squid boxes(squid-bak1 & 2) cache the content of 1 squid
cache(squid-mstr) on a different location, I'm concerned that if we loose
connectivity to squid-mstr for more than 1 day the squid-bak1 and 2 will
loose their content.

Is the "refresh_pattern" option the best way to assure that if the
squid-bak1 & 2 boxes loose connectivity to the master they don't start to
erase their content????

Basically I would like to keep the content for 3 days before squid begins to
erase its content due to no new updates.

Thanks in advance for any help.