[squid-users] squid reverse proxy + webdav move problems

From: Jordi Clement <jclement@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:57:14 +0100

Hi All,

we're trying to implement Squid 2.6 STABLE7 as a reverse proxy for
both subversion (running as an apache module) and WebDAV (running as
a MS IIS extension). All Webdav + SVN extensions are added (most of
them probably superfluous) to the configuration file:

WebDAV: LOCK, UNLOCK, PROPFIND, PROPPATCH, COPY, MOVE, MKCOL
DeltaV: CHECKIN, CHECKOUT, UNCHECKOUT, VERSION-CONTROL, REPORT,
UPDATE, LABEL, MERGE, MKWORKSPACE, BASELINE-CONTROL, MKACTIVITY

Everything is working fine, except for file (directory) move or
rename actions. This fails, regardless which client (OSX, Netfile,
Windows XP or Cadaver) used. Are there any known problems with the
move (rename) operation? I'm I missing something obvious? Any help is
appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

regards,

Jordi