Re: [squid-users] another issue

From: Tek Bahadur Limbu <teklimbu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:34:14 +0545

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:23:44 -0700
"FamiLink Admin" <webmaster@familink.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am using squid 2.5 stable 9
>
> When I try to go to http://www.school-online.ca/ and I am getting the
> error:
>
> Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e21'
> The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to
> add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
>
> /default.asp, line 12
>
> But with out the proxy it works fine. Is there something I need to
> change in Squid to fix this?

Hi Ryan once again,

Are you using another proxy as your parent cache? I am also getting
the same problem when I try using a proxy server which goes through a
parent cache.

Below is the access.log of my parent cache showing the sibling request:

[15/Feb/2007:14:32:36 +0545] "GET http://www.school-online.ca/HTTP/1.0"
500 670 TCP_MISS:DIRECT

> Ryan

- --