[squid-users] Squid Logs

From: Munawar Zeeshan <zmunawar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:10:50 +0500

Hi all.

I have access.log, cache.log nad store.log in /usr/local/squid.

I am using SARG for squid log analysis.Its creates report thrice a
day.Everytime, it creats a report, all the logs files are being
rotated.SO my logs get rotated three times a day.Due to this a lot og
files like access.log.5 and store.log.6,cache.log.7 getting creating.

The thig i want to ask is that if i delete the older cache,access and
store log, wether it going to affect my caching or not?? or shuld i
save this files with me.

Thanks

--
Munawar Zeeshan