[squid-users] Help about Squid's configure

From: <jstonegt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:53:27 -0500

Hello members,

I have two-layer squid hosts.The logic is like:

clients -> frontend squids (many) -> backend squid (only one) ->
original servers (many)

All the frontend squids would forward their requests to the backend
squid,and backend squid get the datas from original servers.

The frontend squid's configure lines are below:

http_port 80 accel vhost vport
http_port 88 accel vhost vport
cache_peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx parent 80 0 no-query originserver

The backend squid's configure lines are below:

http_port 80 transparent
http_port 88 transparent

I don't know weather they're right or not..

The problem is I got too many "TCP_MISS" on the backend squid and
almost there's no "TCP_HIT".

Please help me.Thanks in advance.
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.