[squid-users] squid , apcahe n Freebsd(PF)

From: sonjaya <sonjaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:29:57 +0700

Dear all

 I have machine proxy with squid (squid 2.6) and OS freebsd . I set
with pf for transparent proxy also i have limit who can use proxy (
base on IP) in squid.conf.
Now i set web server in that machine (apache + php ).
The problem show when comp ( non ip allow acces proxyxy ) access the
web server( that proxy machine ) always get access denied .

so how to set squid to alloow to acces webserver ( in proxy ) from
ip non in the list .

-sonjaya-