Re: [squid-users] Can i save an object in the cache manually?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:42:36 +0100

Hello,

On 15.02.07 11:14, victoria beltran wrote:
> From: victoria beltran <vbeltran@entel.upc.edu>
> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:14:39 +0100
> Subject: [squid-users] Can i save an object in the cache manually?
> To: squid <squid-users@squid-cache.org>

> Could i save an object into the squid cache manually?

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200702/0148.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200702/0154.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200702/0276.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200702/0290.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200702/0304.html

please STOP repeat posting the same question to this mailing list.
It was answered the FIRST time you posted it:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200702/0168.html

If you don't read the mailing list, ask people to send you private copy of
their reply.

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?