Re: [squid-users] mp3 to php?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:43:04 +0100

On 15.02.07 14:20, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Could also be http anonymization if enabled on the proxy (or any proxy
> in the request path). There is a HTTP header telling clients how the
> content should be processed (inline or downloaded) and what's suitable
> to use as filename when saving the content locally..

and the header's name is Content-Disposition: (RFC2183). If you drop that
one, result is that browser doesn't know what name to store file under.

However, it's often a problem of web developera who don't know this and
don't (properly) set up this header...

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.