[squid-users] HTTPS on a port other than 81

From: Krzysztof Pawlak <krzys18@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:38:04 +1100

Hi SQUID masters!

I have a problem with caching the following:

https://student.qantmcollege.edu.au:2096/

If Firefox doesn't use proxy for the mentioned url, everything is
fine. But if I activate proxy I have the following:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved ________________________________

 While trying to retrieve the URL: student.qantmcollege.edu.au:2096

 The following error was encountered:
 Access Denied.

 Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed
at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this
is incorrect.
Please help. My SQUID version is squid/2.5.STABLE14

Cheers,
Krzys