RE: [squid-users] Stress Testing tool

From: Peters, Noah <NPeters@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:54:56 -0500

According to the Docs:

This package has been tested on Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris. It should
work on Erlang supported platforms (Linux, Solaris, *BSD, Win32 and
MacOS-X). http://tsung.erlang-projects.org/user_manual.html#htoc12

All you would have to do is to install the erlang virtual machine on
your Windows machine (link on page above).

-Noah