RE: [squid-users] Stress Testing tool

From: Jason Neurohr <Jason.Neurohr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:51:05 +1100

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like a good tool, only problem is the
testing I will be doing is from a windows workstation.

Jason Neurohr
Network Engineer
Infrastructure & Support

Direct:
Fax:
Mobile:
Email:
Web: 02 8001 7702

Jason.Neurohr@uniqueworld.net
www.uniqueworld.net

innovative business solutions that make a difference