[squid-users] Configuration Question

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:33:53 +1100 (EST)

Hello List,

I have this setup that I don't think a lot has implemented before. My
Fedora 5 server running the latest Squid stable release has a gigabit
interface connected to a mirrored router port. My question is that how do
I configure squid to capture traffic from my gigabit interface? Doing a
tcpdump shows that there is indeed traffic coming through the interface. I
gave my gigabit interface a static (private) ip but its counterpart on the
router has no ip address (being just a mirrored port).
I don't know if these are the complete details needed for someone to help
me out. If more is needed, I would be glad to provide more.

TIA,

Edward