Re: [squid-users] Configuration Question

From: Edward C. Jakosalem <list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:59:41 +1100 (EST)

Thanks for your reply Chris.
Yeah you're right, Squid should be setup as either proxy or accelerator. I
believe that this thing that I'm trying to accomplish hasn't been done yet
(with Squid anyway).
But this traffic that I'm trying to capture is not directed to our
webservers but to anywhere in the Internet. We just want to track which
websites our customers are visiting for records purposes.

If you know of any application/software that can accomplish this, I would
be most grateful.

Edward