Re: [squid-users] apple software updates

From: Al Cripps <csal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:40:43 -0600

I have the same problem -- No solution, however.-- I have two different
installations of squid. For squid 2.5.STABLE6, I CAN do Apple updates
with squid in place (transparent proxy).. However for squid
2.6.STABLE1, I can NOT do Apple updates with squid being transparent
proxy. Again for OS 10.4.x If I just take the squid 2.6 out of the
loop via a change to iptables rule, then everything works fine (without
proxy). With 2.6 in place, it fells every time.
al