RE: [squid-users] Multiple DNS search suffixes

From: Hohmeister, Matt <hohmeisterm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:11:28 -0500

Nope; two problems with append_domain:

- It can be used with only one suffix; not five.
- It won't work for dotted, non-FQDN addresses, like www.leon.leon

Any other ideas out there? By the way, I moved Squid over to a Windows
Server 2003 box in the name of server consolidation. :-)

Thanks

Matt Hohmeister
Technology Coordinator
Leon High School