[squid-users] Adding Content

From: <s.oreilly@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:35:22 +0000

HI Guys,

I have a quick question, we have clients that access both restricted (i don't
mean restricted as in they cannot view the site, just that security clearance is
needed) and unrestricted sites. What we would like to do is display a notice when
users are accessing a restricted site. We do not have control of the sites so
cannot do anything at that end and were wondering if anything like this could be
done using squid.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Sean