[squid-users] web site doesn't work with a chain proxy

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:49:14 +0100

Our internet access is thorough a chain proxys,
(2.6STable9 version) all is working great for years. Only we have
experienced some problems with specific sites due to his behaviour
didn't assume a balanced connection thorugh different IPs.

One such site is this:
http://www.healthcare.siemens.com/magnetom/magnetom_world_new/portal/enter.asp
(International Button)

If we access it from only a proxy, we can access correctly.
Instead, If we access from our chain proxy, the International Button
doesn't works and this VBScript error appears on the web top

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: '[string: "159.237.X.X, 159."]'
/magnetom/zz_includes/_session_management.asp, line 323

We have tried contact with the web support but We haven't receive any
response.

Any ideas or workaround?

Thanks
Emilio C.