[squid-users]

From: Juan Pablo Calomino <calominojp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:08:46 -0300 (ART)

Hello!

I'm having a little problem with Squid. My Squid has
a proxy parent, an IWSS.
When I click on links to download files from FTP I get
this error:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
NONE://127.0.0.1:3129ftp://www.afip.gov.ar/SIAP/siap1.exe

The following error was encountered:

    * Zero Sized Reply

Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is root.
Generated Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:57:01 GMT by argen001
(squid/2.5.STABLE6)

I don't understand why it shows that URL that way, and
what's going on...
My Firewall only lets my server to FTP_GET, so I think
that it shouldn't be a problem there...

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!
Juan Pablo.