[squid-users] upgrading from 2.5S6 to 2.6S10

From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:05:29 -0500

I am upgrading after about two and a half years from 2.5 STABLE 6 to
2.6 STABLE 10. I do run in accelerator mode. After compiling the new
version I tried simply using the old conf file and it did not work, so
I thought I would simply copy over my settings into the new conf file.
 Thus I did a diff on the old conf vs the old default conf. I moved
over a number of things, but I discovered the follow lines, from what
I can tell the whole accelerator section, is in the old config but not
in new one:

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

Is there a new way to setup accelerator mode or is that section simply
not in the current config by default?

Sam