[squid-users] upgrading from 2.5S6 to 2.6S10, part 2

From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:21:33 -0500

I decided to do a bit more digging and realized that I am asking about
the wrong thing. After looking at the documentation, it appears that
httpd-accelerator is what I need once I start hosting my own busy web
site and I want a proxy to take some load off my web server. It is
*NOT* the feature I am using. I believe it is called a transparent
proxy. I have my firewall redirect all traffic coming in on the
internal NIC to port 3128 of the local machine/squid server. With 2.6
STABLE 10, what do I need to do to get it running correctly?

Sam