Re: redirection

From: Siddhesh PaiRaikar <siddhesh.pairaikar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 00:57:56 +0530

> we need to block a particular site based on the content. we are planning to
> block the page from the function storeAppend() in store.c. wold it be the
> right place for blocking the page or should it be blocked elsewhere.

>>httpAppendBody is probably a better place..

 we are using squid 2.6 stable 6 and i cudnt find that fucntion in the source code.. is it a part of the later releases?

 also please if any one can tell us...

 what would be the easiest way to start the redirection to our server's custom page
 which says "page blocked" as in what function is responsible for starting
 the redirection to another page and the data structures also responsible for
 holding the current URL so that we can replace it with the new blocking URL
 of our server.

--
- Siddhesh