redirection

From: Siddhesh PaiRaikar <siddhesh.pairaikar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:29:00 +0530

we need to block a particular site based on the content. we are planning to
block the page from the function storeAppend() in store.c. wold it be the
right place for blocking the page or should it be blocked elsewhere.

also ...

what would be the easiest way to start the redirection to our servers page
which says "page blocked" as in what function is responsible for starting
the redirection to another page and the data structures also responsible for
holding the current URL so that we can replace it with the new blocking URL
of our server.

thank you

--
- Siddhesh