Re: redirection

From: Siddhesh PaiRaikar <siddhesh.pairaikar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:35:24 +0530

Easiest: Implement your filter using ICAP, and in your ICAP server agent
buffer the response until you find it's OK. If not OK replace the
response with your blocking page..

Doing this within Squid is a bit hairy..

 while finding on ICAP servers i came accross this : there is a squid web proxy as an ICAP client available.

 in the above response where we are told to use the ICAP server, will it be helpful in any way to use this squid client in any way .. since we already have squid on our machines... or do we scrap squid altogether and use the ICAP. In that case i would need some suggestions on involving squid in this in some way.

 thanks

 --
- Siddhesh