[squid-users] Squid + NetworkManager

From: Joel Bryan Juliano <joelbryan.juliano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:11:53 +0800

Hello all!

I'm wondering about the use of NetworkManager and a local Squid proxy
server, because I made a simple GUI software that setup squid to be a
personal server, enable ICP, and allow external proxy.

http://joelbryanonsoftware.blogspot.com/2007/03/internet-cache-setup.html

However, since the software will be targeted for desktop users, they
might also be using NetworkManager. Does Squid works well with
NetworkManager? I don't have NM installed since I don't currently have
a wireless setup. I just want to know if someone had tried it
already..

if your going to try the software, please be careful, because it will
modify your existing squid settings.

Take Care,
Joel

--