RE: [squid-users] Forwarding https request to parent proxy

From: chteh <chteh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:41:12 +0900

Dear Juraj Sakala,

Thanks for your reply. Would you please elaborate more on your reply, I do
not really understand your context :-)

If based on my understanding, I already have configured my firefox with the
local proxy's IP address (Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network Tab ->
Setting -> Manual Proxy configuration -> Http proxy : LocalProxy's IP port
3128 and also have checked on the Use this proxy for all protocols)

Or is there any extra proxy configuration in firefox that I should check?

Thanks for your reply and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again.

Best regards,

Simon Teh