Re: [squid-users] Multiple Proxy addresses on the same Server

From: Alaa Ayad - InternetVSAT.com <alaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:08:34 +0200

Hi Alexandre,

I want to use All the IP addresses .. but for each time getting the correct
reply for the IP I'm use.

So, if I used the x.x.x.x I get a reply for x.x.x.x and if I used the
y.y.y.y I get the reply for y.y.y.y and so on ..

What I'm getting now is: x.x.x.x using any IP address, so if I used x.x.x.x
I'm getting reply for x.x.x.x .. also if I used y.y.y.y I'm getting reply
that I'm using x.x.x.x .. so, using any IP I'm getting reply that I'm using
one of the IP addresses ...

so .. again in few lines:
My current status:
x.x.x.x -------> x.x.x.x
y.y.y.y -------> x.x.x.x
z.z.z.z -------> x.x.x.x

I need it to be like:
x.x.x.x -------> x.x.x.x
y.y.y.y -------> y.y.y.y
z.z.z.z -------> z.z.z.z

I hope that it is clear now .. as I rely confused why it is giving a reply
for one IP in the server even if I used the other IP addresses.

My Regards,
Aldalil