[squid-users] Multiple Proxy addresses on the same Server

From: <alaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:03:13 +0200 (EET)

I've just installed and configured the latest stable release of squid 2.6,
Squid is working Fine on Fedora now .. BUT I have small problem.

I have 3 IP addresses on the same server, x.x.x.x is the Main Server IP,
y.y.y.y & z.z.z.z are the additional IP addresses.

Using any of these IP addresses is working fine.

The problem is that when I use x.x.x.x , y.y.y.y & z.z.z.z as the proxy
address I get a reply that I'm using the main server IP which is: x.x.x.x

What I need is when I use y.y.y.y I get a reply that I'm using y.y.y.y and
same for z.z.z.z

Any one have the solution ?

Best Regards,
Aldalil