RE: [squid-users] Oom-killer and Squid

From: Dave Rhodes <DaveRhodes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:12:44 -0400

Chris,
Thanks! I'll certainly be switching to aufs before this goes live and
reducing the number of dirs. Most of what I read about aufs was all
about dual CPUs. Nothing really about performance otherwise. I'll also
reduce the size of the cache, didn't know about the 20% performance
issue. It's a 70GB drive so I probably should go to about 55GB.
Dave