[squid-users] Can't see user-agent header in access.log

From: Alejandro <alejandritox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:34:15 -0300

Dear all, I've a Squid proxy on a Debian Sarge box (I can't remember the
squid version now). I want to filter by a "acl name browser" type in
order to allow just Mozilla anc compatible web browsers. I made the
appropriatte acl (acl webbrowsers browser Mozilla) and the filter rule
(http_access deny !webbrowsers), but it doesn't work at all....Opera
browsers can go through my Squid :(

So I went to the Squid's access.log file and I notice that user-agent
header is not present at all.

What can I do to force the user-agent header to be present in the access
log file in order to check its value ???

Special thanks

alejandro.-