Re: [squid-users] About a squid manager system

From: Felix New <moxnetx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:05:21 +0800

2007/3/18, SM <sm@resistor.net>:

> You'll have to write the code to parse the squid.conf and feed it
> into your database. You can then change the settings through the
> interface you designed. Once the changes are done, generate a new
> squid.conf by using the settings stored in your database and send it
> to the computer where squid is running. Then restart squid.
>
> The above can be done in Perl or any language you are familiar with.
>
> Regards,
> -sm

Thank you for your reply! what you said just what i want to do,

now, i want somebody can give me some ideas that how to parse the
squid.conf appropriately and how to generate a correct new squid.conf
by the info stored in my database. more or less, the number of
statements of squid.conf bigger than 200, and some statements is
sequence dependent...

syntax analyzer?

--
Best regards