Re: [squid-users] Squid high CPU usage issue

From: Chris Rosset <Chris.Rosset@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:00:23 -0400

Matus,
 I did not mean to quote the wrong parts of that email.
My email client does not auto quote properly, I Apologize about
that,and will fix my email client.

squid-users@squid-cache.org

On 22.03.07 09:15, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> No, that might not be my problem.
> I did not write that mail and I did not request private replies for
my
> mail sent to squid-users. Please don't send me private replies and
read
> carefully e-mail you are replying.

Damn, I got it now. Chris, please QUOTE original messages when replying
them - I could not differ between text written by me and you. Look at
http://wiki.ursine.ca/Best_Online_Quoting_Practices for some hints.

And do not send private replies unless sender asks for them.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete