[squid-users] Wrong Error-Pages when using redirect_program

From: Frank Steinborn <steinex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:40:39 +0100

Dear Squid-people,

I have a problem when using redirects. If redirect_program is disabled
and i go to a bogus url, the correct Errorpage from Squid shows up in
the browser. However, I am using clamscan and configured it to show a
Viruswarning-Page if something is found. That works well, except for
those cases where there is some other error (like the bogus URL
thing) - I won't see the real Squid Errorpage, instead I get the
Viruswarning one.

Any hints on that?

Thanks in advance,
Frank