Re: [squid-users] apple software updates

From: <dhottinger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:49:23 -0400

Quoting Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>:

> tor 2007-03-22 klockan 20:51 -0400 skrev
> dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us:
>
>> Works better on Windows than apple though. I can see the initial
>> connections being made to swscan.apple.com also, then nothing. I have
>> apple.com set to always direct in my squid.conf.
>
> What you mean by initial connection?
>
> First request logged in access.log, or that the SYN/ACK works then
> nothing?
>
> Regards
> Henrik

First request logged in access.log. I can send you my access.log file
with pertinent info showing apple computer connecting to
swscan.apple.com. I can also send an iptraf from firewall (or tcpdump
if nec.). Glad to see someone is following this. Seems to be quite a
few people having the same problem.

thanks,
ddh

--