[squid-users] Problem with webmail solutions using squid

From: Zoltan Sutto <sutto.zoltan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:49:20 +0200

Hi!

We have problems with various free webmail solutions using
squid-2.5.STABLE14-3 as a non-transparent proxy.
   httpd_accel_uses_host_header off

I tried using no_cache and always_direct directives with the correct acls
on these sites with no success.
There isn't any port forwarding rules for transparent proxying also.

When I remove the proxy server from IE Connection settings the webmail
solutions works correctly. Every page displays correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx
Zoltan