[squid-users] Commercial/ freely available website categorization lists?

From: Jacob Donivan <roadgeeky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:00:14 -0400

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations of both commercial and freely available URL
categorization lists. Most of what we've been able to find in this area
revolves around blocking "bad" sites (porn, etc.), but we'd like to have
lists that are broken out by categories. I'm aware of Dansguardian and the
like, but we're looking more specifically for a vendor who publishes (and
updates) categorization lists on a regular basis. Price is a factor; the
more reasonable, the better.

Thanks for any feedback/recommendations!