Re: [squid-users] Re: squid 3 + content encode

From: Wahyu <wahyu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:05:56 +0700

After i upgrade my autoconf to 2.61 and libtool 1.5.22 looks like
i got problem with doc/Makefile.in..

WARNING: Cannot find autoconf version 2.59 2.57 2.53 2.52
Trying autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
automake :
autoconfg:
libtool :
Bootstrapping
Bootstrapping lib/libTrie
Bootstrapping lib/cppunit-1.10.0
doc/Makefile.am:16: DOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
doc/Makefile.am:18: htmldir was already defined in condition TRUE,
which includes condition DOC ... configure.in:2: ... `htmldir'
previously defined here automake failed
Autotool bootstrapping failed. You will need to investigate and correct
before you can develop on this source tree

rgds,
why