[squid-users] no-delay option of cache_peer does not work on 2.6 STABLE 12 ?

From: Nicos Nicolaou <nicosn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:40:13 +0300

I run 4 squid with cache digets and tried to use the no-delay option :

cache_peer myip2 sibling 8080 0 proxy-only no-query no-delay
cache_peer myip3 sibling 8080 0 proxy-only no-query no-delay
cache_peer myip4 sibling 8080 0 proxy-only no-query no-delay

however when reloading gives error on the cache_peer line :
FATAL: Bungled squid.conf line 584: cache_peer myip2 sibling 8080 0
proxy-only no-query no-delay
Squid Cache (Version 2.6.STABLE12-20070330): Terminated abnormally.
when I remove the no-delay everything is Ok . IS this a BUG ? Tried on all 4
and get the same thing.

Since I dind't indicate a round droping or a % to be used on slibings will
squid check all cache digest files from all siblings every time?
I mean a request comes in , will first check if is in the local cache (mem
or disk)
if not will check all 3 cache digets files from siblings
if not there will go direct and fetch the file ?
Is this how is working with cache digests or will only check one digest file
of one slibing at a time?