[squid-users] SQUID + LDAP (on Red Hat AS3)

From: Lucas Beber <lucas.beber@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:39:12 -0300

Hello to all
I have a task that at first sight it seemed simple and it is the one of
installing SQUID with users' of LDAP validation in Microsoft Windows 2003
Server Directory Activates.
I have already looked for for all sides and I don't find a correct
information to be able to configure it.

In the server AD I have (like I said before) Windows 2003 Server
In the server to install, I have RedHat Linux AS3 Update 7.

I'm would need they informed me that packages have to install and that
information should read so that the users of different groups (OU) of the
one Directory Activates they can consent to Internet giving him accesses for
groups (LDAP_GROUP_AUTH)

From already thank you

           [ Lucas Beber ]