[squid-users] Squid - NTLM auth

From: Ganesh Balasubramanian <GaneshB@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:54:53 -0700

Hello,
   I've squid 2.5x version installed in 2003 server which is also my domain server. I've my portal page running in port 80. Loggin into the machine as domain user and accessing my portal page, http://<server-name> displays forbidden page.

What changes should i make in my squid configuration file, for the NTLM auth to work. In access_domain key i've given my domain server name .ad.domain.com. But it doesn't display my portal page.

please help me to understand and to configure the squid proxy to work in NTLM (autoamtic windows authetnication) mode.

Thanks
Ganesh.b